Thursday, January 25, 2007

can't get him out of my head

well, i dunno why but i just can't get him outta my head! the more i try to forget him, the more he comes to my dreams and thoughts. he was not always around, but it seems like he is always on my way in everything. there are times when i missed sharing with him, chatting with him, and meeting him once in a while...
i just keep imagining him in my life even just as a friend (because i know he has someone beside him now)...
these days i dream to work with him in the same company...i hope it can happen someday...

sometimes i just can't help my self to see his profile and photos in FS, and it is just to make my heart happy...
sometimes i just can't help my self to send him an SMS...just to greet him hello...and be very greatful when he replies it...

when i think i'm gonna stop tryin' to forget him and just keep him in my heart for a little while...and just let it flow...
he can stay forever or leave when ever he wants to...

0 comments: