Monday, December 14, 2009

A Quick Update on Me..

Wow.. It has been months since I last opened and wrote in my blog.
Well, I've been a bit busy with things, doing this and that.
Busy watching DVDs (hahaha.. :D), reading novels, and of course still working and teaching English at the same time.

In these few months, I have followed some more recruitment processes. But, since I'm still here, you can just guess that I don't get any of them. But I won't give up trying though... It's worth trying for something better. Right?

A good news is that, I got a (small) raise at my part time job as an English teacher and more classes to teach. So, at least I can save more money for my future or just for going on a nice long holiday somewhere.. Hehehehe.. :D

Another bad news is that I didn't get the scholarship that I was applying for. The Australian Scholarship to be exact. So, I just kissed good bye to study in Oz next year. Well, I guess I'll try again next year.

Hmmm.. What else should I share? There's nothing new in my love life. Still being single and happy.. Hahaha.. ;P

So, catch u later...

0 comments: