Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Just an update on my so called life...

well, it's been quite a while since i wrote on this lovely blog....
hehehe...

nothing significant has happened in that 'while'...

I'm just still searching and struggling for the right job for me and my future. While doing that, I asked for permission from my current employer, where I teach there once a week, well I didn't tell them that I'm having tests here and there for another job, I just told them that I will be out of town for a while doing some personal matter. it's been three weeks since I said that. I don't know what they are thinking now...

During this three weeks, I've had a chance to have a trip to Bandung. OOouughh...how I missed that city...I spent about four days there. I contacted some friends and met one of them. I met Bunga, my college friend. Got some news updates on my friends. Well, some of them were heading abroad to gain their master's degree. which i envy so so much. I also wanted to go abroad and get more knowledge out there. I also met my housemates, really missed those moments when we were still living together.

Now, I'm still here in Jakarta. Waiting for results of the tests I've followed. Keep praying for the best results. I just wish to get what's best for me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No,no,no...
U little naughty girl..
U were not supposed 2 lie,y'know ??..
Haha..
But that's okay..
Let's just consider it a "White Lie",coz you done that 4 greater good..
U have a nice blog here..
n great posts too..
Can't say how much I envy u,because I always wanted 2 be a teacher too..
Just hoping that u can fulfill ur dream..get a nice job..
and of course, hope u like Jakarta..
Nice 2 know u,zaza..
God bless u..

Aziza Iskandar said...

i guess i didn't lie on anything...so what do you mean by "u were not supposed to lie"?