Monday, August 18, 2008

A Weekend to Remember...

Yup, last weekend was really fun!!!

I went to Bandung on Friday afternoon, planning to meet my college friends and my cousins.

On Saturday I went to my friend's house, kaka Dian, and after that we head to Putri's house. We stayed there for a while, while chatting to update everything that has happened in our lives. later, Ayu and Gagay came. After that we went out to dinner at Warung Pasta.
After that, I joined my cousins at Paris Van Java. There we Karaoke...hehehe...well, this time it's not really fun because there were too many people we don't know there, which was my cousins friend. After that, we went to Madtari to have a late night dinneer...hehehe....
With full stomach, we had photo session at dago street, where there was a writing of "bdg".

The next day, we went to get a train ticket for my cousins and after that we had breakfast at Bubur Ayam Zaenal.
Later in the afternoon, my cousin's friend, Jawa, and my other cousin's boyfriend joined us. Then we went to Secret Factory Outlet. we were just window shopping. After that, we had snack time..yippie...we had Ice Durian, which was really delicious! After that we go to a photo studio to get some photo shot. it was great! after that we had dinner at Bebek Darmo. Then, we do some more karaoke...hahaha...to fulfill our disappointment on the previous day. after that we were preparing a surprise for my cousin, Icha's birthday. We set some scenario to make it succeed. We did it at Atmosphere Cafe. It was really fun. We all pushed her to a fish pod...hehehe...she was very upset and made us all wet. bad news was, both he cell phone was broken.

On monday, we were getting ready to go back to jakarta, with really heavy heads and eyes. because we got to bed really late the previous night. my two cousins went back using train. while i was using a shuttle service back to Jakarta.

So that was a nice weekend to remember...

0 comments: