Thursday, April 16, 2009

Loads of Happiness, Made the Stress Go Away

Yesterday I was too excited about he news that my big brother was accepted by BPK, that when knowing I didn't pass the administration selection of Pertamina, I was feeling more than OKAY.

Well, I thinks we just have to be Ikhlas about everything bad happening to us. But everything depends on the situation. If it wasn't fair for us, I really need like, hmmm, months to let go. But if the situation is like this, I'll let go, just like that.

Now, I don't really want to think about failing, but better find the good thing (hikmah) about what happened. Never hesitate that Allah SWT has always planned something much more better than this. So, just be more patient, don't get stressed out, and keep up the effort needed in achieving your goal.

Good luck!

0 comments: