Sunday, April 12, 2009

Second Chance

Have you ever been given a second chance by God or other people around you?

Lots of people says, chance doesn't came twice in our life. But I've experienced a time when second chance comes.
Well, if you read my previous posts about me being rejected by several companies, I got a second chance by one of them.

I got a news from a friend about two months ago about this re-call. The company was calling us to have a re-test on our medical check-ups. So I flew far away from Pekanbaru to Jakarta just to follow this test, leaving my two jobs here.

But, maybe I'm not destined to be working there. I fail again.
It really hurts this time, a friend said, "It's worst than a broken heart". Hahaha....
She's definitely right, I can say for sure.

After a bit of thinking, I may say that, this is the way that Allah tells me that working there now isn't what I supposed to do. I really sure that Allah has prepared a good thing, an even better things to do in the near future. Hopefully, amien!

0 comments: