Monday, June 01, 2009

Why do I Love Him?

I love him...
For the fact that he cares for me and my silly dreams... ^_^

I do love him for his silly and adventurous thoughts of life..

I really love how he adores me...
For being me, the daydreamer, energetic, narcistic and cheerful me...

I'll always love him for listening to my wishes and hopes...

I'll never stop loving him, just if he loves me back.. :)
Cause I'll be the love, that never lies..
Never loose the courage to try to love him..

I love him from being the guy of my dreams..
My knight in shining armour...
I love you for being you...

Pekanbaru, 10pm, 31st May 2009

1 comments:

Peek a Boo! said...

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I don't know where to go I can't do it alone I've tried
And I don't know why
---
I'm just a little girl lost in the moment
I'm so scared but
I don't show it
I can't figure it out
It's bringing me down I know
I've got to let it go
And just enjoy the show


Lenka sung that song... Not me...
=p