Sunday, May 31, 2009

Alhamdulillah.. Thanks for the things that happened to me this month ^_^

Alhamdulillah is all I can say maybe thousand times this months...
Since there has been soooo many things that had happened to my life this month, May 2009.
I got my dream job, I met 'someone' new, get more English learning experiences in my IELTS preparations class and last, on the final day of this month, the 31st of May, I won on our girls monthly reunion called SBM 2007 girl's ARISAN. ^_^

I got a quite big amount of money, because every member has to pay 200 thousands of Rupiahs every month. This months is our second Arisan. It's held in Fish&Co, Pacific Place, Jakarta... I never attend any of the to meetings with the girls... I just transfer the money to Jojo these two months. And this afternoon neng Dzanny sms me that I won the Arisan with two other ladies, Iin and Karin..

So, we really should meet up in the following week, okay gurls?!?!!!
see you then everyone...
IMU all...

*smooch...
-zhaza..

0 comments: