Saturday, March 26, 2011

dreams.

"It's not the matter of a big dream, it's our effort that matters. The bigger your efforts are, the bigger things you will get, even bigger than your dreams." - Iwan Setyawan

Two days ago I went to a book launching, it was 9 Summers 10 Autumns. I haven't read the book yet, but from the reviews it's an inspiring book. I got the invitation from a quiz on the internet I happened to follow.
The event was held in Oyster Restaurant in Plaza Senayan.

There were also music performance by Iwan Abdie, who was really cool and entertaining.

After listening to the author talked a bout his dreams. I realized that we simply can have really really small derams, but in the end this small dreams encourage us to bigger do things to get bigger things more than our dreams.

When I was a little girl, I always wanted to be a doctor, have a happy life and everything in it.
But, now here I am, not a doctor, a Management graduate, whose studying for a Masters degree. I'm pretty much happy with what I have now, but I have a lot of dreams to live up.

I have some in mind. get good job. Get married (yeah, of course ;P). and live a happy life :)

well, let's just enjoy life, and be grateful for everything we got.

0 comments: