Thursday, October 09, 2008

I'm 22 and Still Counting...


Yup, three days ago was my 22nd birthday...

First of all, I would like to say...Alhamdulillah, thanks Allah for the wonderful 22 years that I have had, and I hope the upcoming years would be more wonderful and I could give all my best to my surroundings...

This year, my birthday starts with my cellphone ringing in the middle of the night, hehehe... this rarely happens, used to be only SMSs in the middle of the night. It was my cousin, MbAchy and her friends...thanks guys for the prayers...then I continue to sleep, when I woke up in the morning, my mom and dad greet me Happy Birthday, and i found some SMSs in my cellphone mostly from my friends...and during the day it still comes...

On my birthday, like every other birthday I have had, my mom cooked me Nasi Kuning, Fried Chicken, Scrambled bean curd and sambel...hmmmm yummm....

In the afternoon, I went to hang out with my best friends, Elvin, Citra, Rahmi and Dito. We went to one of the Mall in Pekanbaru. We had a late lunch there, and just window shop. Until one moment when Elvin told us to separate, me with him and Dito, then Rahmi with Citra...It was so obvious that they want to find a present for me...hehehe...
After that we went to Rahmi's house, because her mom and dad will go out of town so she has to meet them. We prayed Maghrib there. Then we went to Citra's. We spent time chatting and taking pictures there. Here, they gave me the present, I got a really nice tote bag..Thank you guys...
Then, Elvin and Dito took me home, I thank them for the day...

This was one of the memorable birthday I had, simple things happen but nice.

I'm really hoping that all my dreams will come true and I will have wonderful upcoming years...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog....:)

Aziza Iskandar said...

thank youu..