Monday, November 17, 2008

A Poetry Book

I don't really like to read poets...I just enjoy to write some...hehehe...
But a small, grayish book, with lots of fruits on it, caught my eye...

The title of that poetry book is "Fruits: Flavors of Life" by Marrysa Tunjung Sari.

So, these are some of my favorite poets from this little book...


***
Stupid Poem

Do you love me?
Just answer my question as simple as the question !

Do you love?
Why so much trouble just for a question ?

Do you love me?
Bullshit with all the sad songs and sentences !
All I need is just an answer for...

Do you love me?
Simply by yes or no
And all the consequence will be all on my side

What is this??!!
You respond a question with a question !

What kind of answer is that !
Okay I will answer yours,
Yes I love you!

And if I don't love you,
I will find the way to love you!

Now,
Do you love me ?


***
Cheap Romance

Don't be nice to me
Without understanding me
Don't ever pity on me
Without seeing me suffer
Don't you talk behind me
Without reading between the lines
Don't ever thank me
Without admitting I'm your friend
Don't even bother to remember me
Only a memory of cheap romance


***
A Mind of Jealousy

I dreamed of you last night
You walked with another woman
Not me I guess
I woke up broken

I dreamed of you again
You kissed that same woman
Definitely not me
....again

***

nice ones right?
try to read it yourself..

0 comments: