Friday, November 28, 2008

When I Fall Down, I'll try to Wake Up Again..

"Yesterday morning I was still excited with what's gonna happen...
I have all these dreams in my head..
Now, all I wanna do is runaway from all this mess..
Have a little break..
And try to move on with my life...
I don't know what God has planned for me, but I believe that it must be something a lot better than all of this...
I hope so.."


That was a note I wrote on my cellphone's notepad, the night I got the second bad news.

Well, for some of you that have read my previous posts, maybe you already know that recently I 'm following recruitment processes in some companies. Well I got the last result from them yesterday and the day before.

It turns out that the results are both disappointing.

The first bad news came in the late afternoon on Wednesday. I already saw the main announcement on the message board of the website at noon, but they still haven't posted the list of names of the succeeding candidates. So I waited till the afternoon to see it again. While browsing for other things I always refresh the web page. Then the list came out, I searched, I didn't find my name, I searched it again, none. That time I feel like yelling so much, but I managed to calmed down. After that I pray that I home something good will come, that I'm destined to be working in the other company that I also applied for. But I nearly cried that day.

The next day, which was yesterday, after I had lunch I went back to my room trying to turn on the TV, when my cell phone rings, a new message came. I checked, it was my friend who also followed the recruitment process in the second company, she said that the announcement were already posted on the website. So I hurried turning on the PC, waiting it to turn on, open the browser, and the the website was there. I saw the link to the announcement, I clicked it. Read the main announcement. Search for my name, didn't find it (again), searched again, maybe for about 5 times, still my name wasn't there. This time I really can't help it, I start to cry. But only lasted for a while.
Then I called my Mom to tell her about the second bad news of the week, I failed again. Then I started to cry again.

So this it. What I have done in the last 4 (FOUR) months is such a waste. All the hopes and dreams that I have put by working for either company just vanished right away. Just because a damn medical check up.

Now, I really really need a break..

Then, when I am ready I will work out on what to do next..

And yes, when I fall down, I'll always try to wake up again...


PS.
Thanks for everyone of you that have supported me in the last four months, especially to my Dad, for always being there...
and to my friends for the best wishes and supports...
I will always try again and again, until one day I succeed..
Love u all..

2 comments:

TiQi Bo said...

You migth not realize it yet, Za... But God always have the best plan for someone's life. All you have to do is go with the flow, not swim against it, mate...
Ganbatte kudasai, Za...

Aziza Iskandar said...

Yup, I hope God has prepared something a lot better for me...
Thank anyway Tik..