Thursday, February 24, 2011

On Love and Friendship

if you read my previous posts, you'll see that I'm a believer of Friends, let alone best friends, especially when it's between the opposite sex, can't purely be 'friendship'.

It's not just me, giving cynical judgement. It's just what actually happened in my love life.

So, here's the story. Last Friday, just after me and my bestfriends went to have fun at Dunia Fantasi, Ancol, My best friend, the one I was talking about in my previous post, read my blog with smiling and happy face. But that time he didn't say anything. because there was my other friends in the car. So, in the break of dawn on Saturday I text him "I wanna talk to you abaout what I wrote. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable about it."
About two hours later he replied "It's alright. last night, it just caught me by surprise. It takes time, if not whatever I do now will be meaningless. I hope you'd understandit and that nothing will ever change in our lifelong friendship." Then I replied (don't really remember my words) that I'd understand and be very patient to wait for what ever he's gonna do. then another reply came "Yeah, just let it flow ya za. And when the time is right, you should know that I'll definitely be the one who fight for it. You are indeed one of the most important person in my life, besides my family. And I hope it tells you something.."

So here I am a week later, still waiting for him to make a move. But then again, I'll wait for the longest time that I can bare to wait, cause you're worth the wait dear.. *Hugs for E :P

2 comments:

Batari Saraswati said...

zazaaaaaa :)

Aziza Iskandar said...

apa batari?
kangen yaaa
OL Ym dong, kita cerita :)