Saturday, May 16, 2009

The 15th of May 2009. One of those days, where I WON!!! ^_^

It was a day where big things happened. The day where I turned from nobody to somebody. The day when my BFF, Elvin, told me to get married soon (Please deh vin, ama siapa coba???). The day when I nearly killed Tikki because she told me all those devious and sarcastic thing (That really popped-out in my mind Tik, seriously ). And finally, it was the day when I found out that me and my,hmmmm, friend Tronic kinda have a song. Okay, let's start with that one.

We were at the beginning together, seeing the fact that we have nothing to do with each other. We don’t even know each other. I was just this silly high school girl, with curiosity and a kind of crazy adventurous side of me. It sounds like one of those classic songs, the ones that last forever. This story definitely would start because of that song. The song, ‘our’ theme song, the Richard Marx and Donna Lewis song called “At the Beginning”. Yup, it was kind of your secret Nic for like SEVEN YEARS. Hellooooo…..
Its seven freaking years ago, and I just knew it because I forward my blog post to you? Okay, something’s WRONG here!!!

Now, that it’s so pointless nostalgic thing that I found out, more than 7 years from that fact. It totally freaked me out. It was so sweet that you remember, the song, that your friend played at the moment you receive my first text message. You know, I'm kinda thinking, what will happen if you told me this like, maybe in 2005, when we met. At my boarding house or at McD Dago Square. Will I be, the lady, the one that is there with you now?

I will answer that now.

No. Well, maybe you're gonna say, "What?".
Here's the thing, he was always Mr. Impossible to me, since maybe six years ago. He was never my prince. He was my soul mate. Yes, another part of me that stay's in he's body. He was the person who always says,"You really did a good job there, you better do something bigger". He was the one that helped me through my darkest year, my 1st grade in high school. Well, I actually knew him on the 2nd grade, but he actually give me the spirit, the courage to move on. He was the one who told me to read "Supernova:Ksatria, Putri dan Bintang Jatuh", which turns to be my first Indonesian Novel aside Lupus series. So, he really did something to my life. Something so good, that I would never make him my boyfriend. But, it's not that I never think of that. It's the thing that just went through my mind. But, I always know will never happen.

It's just like marrying my cousin, well, it's okay, but it'll be weird. Seriously. Everyone will start whispering at us. So, I'm happy that you're happy. That you have a cute son now. That you have a bright career in my dream company, Telkomsel. It will always stay that way.

Now, we will continue with the first thing. Me, turning from nobody to somebody. Yes, it happened yesterday. It was my first meeting as The Secretary of RSUD AA's ISO team. Well, I was really nervous about this. Because my boss was in Jakarta, for some other thing related to the hospital. It freaked me out also by the way. It's was like, loosing your general in a war. Hahahahaha... LOL! :D

But, it went sooooooo well, maybe just a few point below excellent. We got all the compliment. They even said my name out loud, like three times. To appreciate what I already prepared. How ready we are for this certification process. We kinda nailed it.

It's like, yesterday I was dr.A's daughter. Today I'm ME. The person who knows all the thing about ISO 9001:2008. Okay, yesterday was like one of those lecture that Mr.Togar or Mr.Mursyid or even Mr.Dermawan did. It was a one and a half semester packed into one week. Seriously, it was like living another week of my college years. Dealing with RATs, big projects, and of course doing my final project once more.

But this is what I really wanna do. Working hard for the things that I like. Doing things that I understand. Doing the thing that only I know how to do it. I like being 'out of the box'. Because I always think that way. I always try to put myself on other people's shoes. And here I am starting my career at a hospital. The biggest in Pekanbaru. Not as a doctor as I dreamed of when I was a kid. But as a future leader. The 'high achievers'. The person that SBM has shaped me. I never give up, that's why, I WILL ALWAYS WIN THE GAME!

Cheers,

ZaZa ^_^

5 comments:

The girl she wanted to kill said...

uhm, i am THANKFUL i wasn't there beside you. cos i'd probably be dead by now, ahaha.. Sorry for the devious thought, missy.. It was quite a chat though. Let's do it again some time, when my boss aren't looking, hehe..

Aziza Iskandar said...

Hahahaha...
and now missy, you're probably gonna be banned from my family...

there will be a sign like this

"Keep away! I spread devious and sarcastic things to you!"
Hahahaha...LOL!!
I got you, mate! :D ;P

gadjyah said...

You're ALways gonna win, my friend...
the problem is just when the right time will be...

to loose is just for loser!

BANZAAAAAAAAAI!!!!!!

Aziza Iskandar said...

Okay vin, that's the biggest reason u made my list... Just so u know, ur kinda the #1 person who understands me from every single point of view...

I maybe cruel sumtimes, but it's just how i know what life is... I survived all these things, where I was soooo... Drowned, but u were always there, standing next to trying to make sure I stand up tall, with my heads up full of confidence... That's the answer to ur questions that time... :D

ZaZa said...

Can two person be soooo similar?? Yes, I just found a person, a new frind from my IELTS prep. class, he has too many similar things w/ Tronic... And it really tickles... :D