Monday, May 18, 2009

Meet Ronny. My New Partner in Crime :D

Okay. First, he's the top scorer on my list.

Why so? Because he only needs 3 times to make me consider to put him on this list. If you're following my blog. You'll know what I'm talking about.

Here's the thing. He's the kind of person who never takes thing seriously, he has a good sense of humor. The kind of person that would make you laugh for hours.

Just so you know, he succeeded making me laugh, till my stomach ache and I started to cry. And I can picture him hanging out with my all time favorite people in life, the Fantastic Four and Wewe Gombel. Hahahaha...
For the useless and hilarious things that we share...
Luv ya guys... ;-P

1 comments:

Aziza Iskandar said...

eh anak bandung, gw udah selesei HW #2 niy.. Loe musti bisa bikin yg lebih bagus biar menang taruhan bulan depan..
Btw, jangan lupa bawa sesajen buat gw yak, cukup burger di country club Rumbai aja, yg amat sangat banyak, karena, kasian jg teman2 qta itu, ntar mereka ngiler lg... Ehehehe... :D