Friday, May 15, 2009

Definitely, Maybe. From My Side

Maybe you guys know the movie, it's called Definitely, Maybe. The story is kinda unique to me. It's about a little girl, whose parents got divorced and lives with her dad. One day she was curious about her dad's love life and why he and her mom was separated.

Things are getting getting more interesting when dad told her the story, but it was in some kind of riddle. She called it "Mystery Love Story". It was hilarious you know. I'm definitely starting to love the movie at the very moment.

But maybe, one big thing that I got from this movie is, you never really get over you first love. Even if it's only a fling or a teenage crush. You definitely won't ever get over it.
Well, especially for me. I never really forget about my junior-high crush. But it gets better when I found this guy, whose like 1000 time better than my first crush. Well, he kinda taught me how to be me, the person who writes this. It's surely was not a fling or a teenage crush at all. It's because I never really truly get over him, until today. He's just incomparable to all those guys I've ever met. It has been like 7, SEVEN, years since I first knew him. And it became worst when I first met him like 4 years ago. Well, maybe it's because he's way older than me. Things will get so amazing if we hear and learn new things. At least for me. But here's the thing. There's always a bunch of guys trying to approach us, with many kinds of excuse. But for me, I only kept like less than half a dozen in my heart. For now, there's only FIVE.
The first guy would be, my teenage-crush. Who's always been around, until college.
Second would definitely be my all time favorite boy friend / online friend. Well to honour him let's just say his name, Tronic.
Third is...hmmm...let's see. My one only Best'boy'friend ever. Elvin. Haha. Kinda interesting story I had with this one.
Fourth. I'm still confused of which one should go 1st. Well, let's make it my last semester partner in college. He was like very dependent to me that time.
Finally, it's my classmate since the 1st semester till the 9th semester back in college. I just met him like 2 days ago and realize that, he's somebody. He's gonna be 'big' one day. He's a very idealist kind of guy, he's so poetic (hahaha...this one kinda tickles), and I just knew him the whole three years of college. I mean we spent most of our 2nd year being a partner in Palapa. Well, he's definitely got sumthin'.

Well, if you knew me. You'll know that, I don't fall easily. It'll take like a hundred effort to bring me down. These past two years for example. I never really had a thing for guys. They just short of come and go. But when I met or get in touch again w/ my old 'boy'friends. They just seem to get better.
Actually, a few months ago I had a crush for a guy. He's a junior doctor back at the Hospital. It's kinda weird how he attract me. I was at the mosque, I was just waiting for the zuhur prayers to start when I heard him do the Qomad. My head flew right up and there I saw him. It was such a nice voice anyway. Then, about a week later, I heard the nurse where kinda chatting and I overheard that he is a muallaf. Well, that's kinda sumthin, right? But, it'll take him to do a bunch of things before he gets on my list. Hoho..

So, don't get over your past. Live it and learn from it. You'll become a better you. You'll be a more fabulous person than you've ever dreamed of. I'll guarantee that. ^_^

As can you see, life is always a wonderful journey..
Http://awonderfuljourney.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Tronic said...

We were strangers, starting out on a journey.
Never dreaming what we'd have to go through.
Now here we are, I'm suddenly standing, at the beginning with you.
No one told me, I was going to find you.
Unexpected, what you did to my heart.
When I lost hope, you were there to remind me this is the start.
And life is a road, and I wanna keep going.
Love is a river and I wanna keep flowing.
Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey.
I'll be there when the world stops turning.
I'll be there when the storm is through.
In the end I want to be standing at the beginning with you.
We were strangers, on a crazy adventure.
Never dreaming, how our dreams would come true.
Now here we stand, unafraid of the future, at the beginning with you.

Knew there was somebody, somewhere, I need love in the dark.
Now I know my dream will live on, I've been waiting so long.
Nothing's going to tear us apart!

Life is a road and I wanna keep going,
Love is a river and I wanna keep going on.
Starting out on a journey!
Life is a road and I wanna keep going.
Love is a river and I wanna keep flowing.
In the end, I want to be standing, at the beginning, with you.


Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey

Aziza Iskandar said...

Hmmmm...
I never pay attention to the lyrics of this everlasting song Nic, and I just found out that it's a OST too...

Well, it kinda suits us...hehehehe..;P