Monday, May 04, 2009

Thanks yet Sorry...

Thanks for the love you shared with me...
Thanks for the time you tried to squeeze in for me..
Thanks for the laughs we really enjoyed..
Thanks for believing in me, that I'd become something big, someday...
Thanks for the moments, all those wonderful thoughts of you cheered me up everytime..
Thanks for the little steps and big things you've done for me, all the way...

I do love you, in many ways..

But,
Sorry for being such a bad friend
Sorry for the little things that hurt your feelings..
Sorry for the rude and careless word I said..
Sorry for the tears you dropped for me and my ignorant behaviour..
Sorry for not being there for you when you're down..
Sorry for the memories, the ones where I'm being selfish and intolerant..
Sorry for not saying the truth when it'll hurt you even worse..
Sorry, that's all I can say..

I do love you, in many many different ways... :-)

***
To all my dearest friends... Thanks and Sorry..

0 comments: